FREE: Easter Quiet Book Patterns - Easy Easter craft for kids
In search of some quick & easy Easter activities for kids? We've got you. Download these free patterns to create 2 bunny finger puppets, carrots & Easter eggs, with felt or paper and craft supplies around the house.
TO MAKE EASTER QUIET BOOK PAGES WITH FELT, YOU WILL NEED
- Felt sheets: 2x color square (9 x 10”) & 2x white squares (8” x 8”)
- Scrap felt sheets (all colors) to cut out details
- About 5 inch of Velcro
- Glue gun and glue sticks
- Craft scissors
- A black ink pen with small tip
TO MAKE EASTER QUIET BOOK PAGES WITH PAPER, YOU WILL NEED
- Color papers (size A4 or cut into squares like felt sheet dimensions). Use cardstock paper for more durability.
- Color craft papers for cutting patterns
- Stationary glue, craft scissors, black ink pen with small tip
- Color stickers, whatever you have to decorate the eggs
FOR MORE QUIET BOOK DIY PATTERNS, CLICK HERE
From $3.00 USD