This amazing dress-up playbook aims to inspire little girls to be strong, independent, and having for their own dreams! Featuring outfits for:
- A firewoman
- A doctor
- An astronaut
- A basketball player
- An engineer
- And a zoologist
- A ballerina!
Besides the outfits for the “dress up” part, each page also features the job setting to fully bring these jobs to life: a basketball court, a hospital, a house on fire!
ABOUT THE DIY KIT
- Complete with all materials and accessories for you to make a quiet book - no need to run to stores around town for supplies!
- Designed with beginner level in mind - easy patterns and detailed instructions
- Bonus cut-outs and alphabet letters to personalize the book and play with your creativity!
- 10 pattern sheets
- Detailed instruction
- 20x color felt sheets
- 10x white felt sheets
- Accessories: velcro, ribbons, string, googly eyes, buttons, etc.
- Glue sticks (NO glue gun included)
- Binding rings
NOTE: This craft activity requires a glue gun, which is NOT included in this package.
- Size: 20 x 20cm (8 x 8 inch)
- Materials: Synthetic, eco-friendly felt, certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®.
- Ethically handmade by local artisans in Vietnam.
- WE SHIP FROM Hong Kong (for all Asia orders) or the USA (for all orders outside Asia)
- FREE SHIPPING within the US, Hong Kong & Singapore for orders over 80 USD (640 HKD or 115 SGD)
- 30 DAYS HAPPINESS GUARANTEED
We absolutely stand behind our beautiful and high-quality products. If you are not happy with your order, you can return it within 30 days after delivery.
More on shipping & return here.
Good to know
This is such a cute project to do with your kids. My 5 and 11 year old daughters have had so much fun working on this together! Highly recommend.