ABOUT THE QUIET BOOK: WHAT WILL I BE?
This amazing dress-up playbook aims to inspire little girls to be strong, independent, and having for their own dreams! Our little girls can imagine and pretend-play becoming:
- A fire woman
- A doctor
- An astronaut
- A basketball player
- An engineer
- and a zoologist
- BONUS: A ballerina
Besides the outfits for the “dress up” part, each page also features the job setting to fully bring their imaginations to life: a basketball court, a hospital, a house on fire! etc.
ABOUT THE DIY KIT
- Complete with all materials and accessories for you to make a quiet book - no need to run to stores around town for supply!
- Designed with beginner level in mind - easy patterns and detailed instructions Super cute, whimsical design with make-believe dress-up costumes, hospitals, firetrucks, etc.
- Bonus cut-outs and alphabet letters to personalise the book and unleash your creativity!
DIY KIT CONTENT
- FELT SHEETS:
6 colored square felt pages for binding
12 white felt sheets to put on top of the colored sheets
10 colored felts sheets to cut out craft details
- CRAFT ACCESSORIES
- 2 ring binders to bind the pages together
- Interactive features to be attached on quiet book pages: 3 pegs, 5 ribbons, 4 snaps, 3 buckles, and 20cm of velcro
- 4 glue sticks
-TEMPLATES AND INSTRUCTION
- Print-outed paper templates (to be put on felt pieces directly for cutting), with detailed instructions
- General instruction and colored photos of the finished pages for easy visualisation
- Size: 20 x 20cm (8 x 8 inch)
- Materials: Synthetic, eco-friendly felt, certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®.
- Ethically handmade by local artisans in Vietnam.
- WE SHIP FROM Hong Kong (for all Asia orders) or the USA (for all orders outside Asia)
- FREE SHIPPING within the US, Hong Kong & Singapore for orders over 80 USD (640 HKD or 115 SGD)
- 30 DAYS HAPPINESS GUARANTEED
We absolutely stand behind our beautiful and high-quality products. If you are not happy with your order, you can return it within 30 days after delivery.
More on shipping & return here.
Good to know
This is such a cute project to do with your kids. My 5 and 11 year old daughters have had so much fun working on this together! Highly recommend.