Best London keepsake gift for kids! A unique toy book to introduce your kids to the beautiful city of London. Ideal for a toddler or preschooler (aged 2.5+), with simple activities and mini games on each page to develop fine motor skills and boost imagination.
SKILLS BUILDING AND WORLD EXPLORATION
Nine pages in the book take your child on a tour to London, with its famous sights, sounds and flavors:
• Iconic sights of London: the Tower Bridge, Big Ben, the London Eye, the Buckingham Palace
• City transport and street scenes: the London bus, black taxis and the Underground, red telephone booth
• The royal heritage in everyday life: black ravens outside the palace, the Beefeater guards, the British coin, the high tea…
At the same time, your child will have a chance to:
• Explore different textures
• Develop fine motor skills and refine their pencil grip, and gain confidence in mastering everyday life activities: pulling a zipper, snapping a button, squeezing pegs, etc.
• Practice problem solving
• Expand their vocabulary
• Explore the world around them
• Boost imagination and creativity with fun pretend-play activities!
- Size: 20 x 20cm (8 x 8 inch)
- Materials: Synthetic, eco-friendly felt certified for safety (in accordance with STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®)
-Handmade by local artisans in Vietnam. Due to the nature of handmade products, slight variations are to be expected.
WE SHIP FROM Hong Kong (for all Asia orders) or the USA (for all orders outside Asia)
FREE SHIPPING within the US, Hong Kong & Singapore for orders over 60 USD
- 30 DAYS HAPPINESS GUARANTEED
You can return your order if you are not happy with it :)
More on shipping & return here.