I love LONDON - Quiet book
I LOVE LONDON quiet book - Handmade Quiet book - Busy Book for Kids - Travel Toys - Birthday Gift - Personalised Gifts - Farewell Gift - Pretend Play Toys - Early Learning Toys - Montessori Toys
Age: 2 year +
Size: 21 x 21cm (8.5 x 8.5Binches).
Number of pages: 9 (+ 1 cover page)
Material: Synthetic felt, with zippers, buttons, laces, snaps, pegs...
A unique gift to introduce your kids to the beautiful city of London. Ideal for a toddler or preschooler (aged 2.5+), with simple activities and mini games on each page to develop fine motor skills and boost imagination.
SKILLS BUILDING AND WORLD EXPLORATION
Nine pages in the book take your child on a tour to London, with its famous sights, sounds and flavors:
• Iconic sights of London: the Tower Bridge, Big Ben, the London Eye, the Buckingham Palace
• City transport and street scenes: the London bus, black taxis and the Underground, red telephone booth
• The royal heritage in everyday life: black ravens outside the palace, the Beefeater guards, the British coin, the high tea…
At the same time, your child will have a chance to:
• Explore different textures
• Develop fine motor skills and refine their pencil grip, and gain confidence in mastering everyday life activities: pulling a zipper, snapping a button, squeezing pegs, etc.
• Practice problem solving
• Expand their vocabulary
• Explore the world around them
• Boost imagination and creativity with fun pretend-play activities!
You can choose to personalise the book cover at no additional charge. Please write the name of your child in the "Special Instruction" box upon checkout.
Being a busy mum, this book is a great opportunity for me to sit down and spend some quality time with my son. The book is very well made. Not only it helps improve his fine motor skills, it helps him to learn new words too. I like that it can be personalised with his name on it (a great gift idea!). Can’t resist getting it for my 2 year old, although the recommended age is 2.5 :-). My 4 year old daughter “borrowed” her book and enjoyed playing with it also! Fun and educational. I definitely recommend this lovely book to young children.