BEST TOY TO TRAVEL WITH A TODDLER
An ideal gift for a toddler (aged 1.5+), with simple activities and mini games on each page to acquire developmental skills and boost imagination. Help them practice simple fine motor skills while keeping busy on the go! There is no separate details - everything is attached to the page, so no worry about losing a single piece!
This quiet book for toddlers features six pages to stimulate children's senses and encourage them to learn important developmental skills through play. The pages include:
A set of oriental fans with flaps opening to show the beads inside (for counting 1-5)
A shape matching pages with 4 simple shapes
A real buckle for toddlers to practice buckling skills, while imagining buckling up on the airplane or car!
- A crocodile with zippered mouth!
- A swarm of fish swimming
- A pretend telephone
This is the best toy to travel with a toddler! Not only is it super cute and engaging, it is also a fail-safe book to clean up. There is no separate details.
SKILLS BUILDING AND WORLD EXPLORATION
Six pages in this quiet book help your toddler to:
• Explore different textures
• Practice fine motor skills
• Gain confidence in everyday life skills: pulling a zipper, snapping a button, buckling up their high chair seatbelt, etc.
• Get acquainted with new concepts: shapes, colors, numbers, counting, cause and effects…
• Expand their vocabulary
• Explore the world around them
• Boost imagination and creativity with fun pretend-play activities
TRAVEL FRIENDLY - PERFECT FOR YOUR NEXT OUTING
The book is designed to be very travel-friendly, with ALL details secured to the pages - nothing falls off or gets lost!
DESIGNED WITH SPECIAL NEED CHILDREN IN MIND:
I developed this book after consulting a physiotherapist in Hong Kong who works with special need children to improve their fine motor skills. At her recommendation, I've included:
• Tactile details to appeal to the sense of touch
• Vibrant colors for those who are visually oriented
• Thicker layers for the objects to make it easier to for kids to grip, pull, stick... and instantly feel a sense of accomplishment
• Some repetitive movements that can be soothing and therapeutic to kids on the autistic spectrum.
This quiet book is therefore suitable for both young children (aged 1.5-3) as well as older children who are still mastering these skills!
For more gift ideas for the books for babies, check out our quiet books for babies collection
- Size: 20 x 20cm (8 x 8 inch)
- Materials: Synthetic, eco-friendly felt certified for safety (in accordance with STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®)
-Handmade by local artisans in Vietnam. Due to the nature of handmade products, slight variations are to be expected.
WE SHIP FROM Hong Kong (for all Asia orders) or the USA (for all orders outside Asia)
FREE SHIPPING within the US, Hong Kong & Singapore for orders over 60 USD
- 30 DAYS HAPPINESS GUARANTEED
You can return your order if you are not happy with it :)
More on shipping & return here.