BEST TOY TO TRAVEL WITH A TODDLER
An ideal gift for a toddler (aged 1.5+), with simple activities and mini-games on each page to acquire developmental skills and boost imagination. Help them practice simple fine motor skills while keeping busy on the go! There is no separate details - everything is attached to the page, so no worry about losing a single piece.
SUMMARYThis quiet book for toddlers features six pages to stimulate children's senses and encourage them to learn important developmental skills through play. The pages include:
- A set of oriental fans with flaps opening to show the beads inside (for counting 1-5)
- A shape matching pages with 4 simple shapes
- A real buckle for toddlers to practice buckling skills, while imagining buckling up on the airplane or car!
- A crocodile with zippered mouth!
- A swarm of fish swimming
- A pretend telephone
SKILLS BUILDING AND WORLD EXPLORATION
Six pages in this quiet book help your toddler to:
• Explore different textures
• Practice fine motor skills
• Gain confidence in everyday life skills: pulling a zipper, snapping a button, buckling up their high chair seatbelt, etc.
• Get acquainted with new concepts: shapes, colors, numbers, counting, cause and effects…
• Expand their vocabulary
• Explore the world around them
• Boost imagination and creativity with fun pretend-play activities
TRAVEL FRIENDLY - PERFECT FOR YOUR NEXT OUTING
The book is designed to be very travel-friendly, with ALL details secured to the pages - nothing falls off or gets lost!
DESIGNED WITH SPECIAL NEED CHILDREN IN MIND
This book is developed in consultation with a physiotherapist who works with special needs children to improve their fine motor skills. At her recommendation, we've included:
• Tactile details to appeal to the sense of touch
• Vibrant colors for those who are visually oriented
• Thicker layers for the objects to make it easier to for kids to grip, pull, stick... and instantly feel a sense of accomplishment
• Some repetitive movements that can be soothing and therapeutic to kids on the autistic spectrum.
This quiet book is suitable for both young children (aged 1.5-3) as well as older children who are still mastering these skills!
For more gift ideas for the books for babies, check out our quiet books for babies collection
- Size: 20 x 20cm (8 x 8 inch)
- Materials: Synthetic, eco-friendly felt, certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®.
- Ethically handmade by local artisans in Vietnam.
- WE SHIP FROM Hong Kong (for all Asia orders) or the USA (for all orders outside Asia)
- FREE SHIPPING within the US, Hong Kong & Singapore for orders over 80 USD (640 HKD or 115 SGD)
- 30 DAYS HAPPINESS GUARANTEED
We absolutely stand behind our beautiful and high-quality products. If you are not happy with your order, you can return it within 30 days after delivery.
More on shipping & return here.
Good to know
Really cute book! We used it on a recent flight to occupy my 1 year old daughter and she really liked it!
Our kiddo loved this! My only concern is if the beads on the first page are a choking hazard if she manages to pull them off?
Great product and age appropriate! It's a hit!
Very nicely made and great size. There are plenty of things for our grandson to do in this book. Love it!
The book is adorable - and I know my little Grandson will love it.