Our quiet book "Exploring CHINA" celebrates the vibrancy and diversity of the Chinese culture. From its landscape to culinary, holiday and festivals... the nine pages offer a fantastic journey for the little ones to explore this vast country:
- famous icons such as the Great Wall of China, panda, dragon boat...
- delicious local dim sum meals
- signature festivals: Dragon Boat, Chinese New Year, Mid Autumn, the Kite Festival...
As with all other quiet books, we add a little something in each page for the kiddos to fiddle with their hands: button, zipper, Velcros, flaps... A great way to practice their fine motor skills while working their little imaginations 😍
This beautiful book is specially designed and handcrafted for your little Mandarin learners and families with Chinese heritage. It is a great learning companion for the ones learning Mandarin to enrich their cultural understanding and appreciation.
MANDARIN LEARNING SUPPORT FOR BILINGUAL CHILDREN
You can download a supplemental set of Mandarin flashcards HERE to accompany the book.
- Size: 20 x 20cm (8 x 8 inch)
- Materials: Synthetic, eco-friendly felt certified for safety (in accordance with STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®)
-Handmade by local artisans in Vietnam. Due to the nature of handmade products, slight variations are to be expected.
WE SHIP FROM Hong Kong (for all Asia orders) or the USA (for all orders outside Asia)
FREE SHIPPING within the US, Hong Kong & Singapore for orders over 60 USD
- 30 DAYS HAPPINESS GUARANTEED
You can return your order if you are not happy with it :)
More on shipping & return here.