Our quiet book "Exploring CHINA" celebrates the vibrancy and diversity of Chinese culture. From its landscape to culinary, holiday, and festivals... the nine pages offer a fantastic journey for the little ones to explore this vast country:
- famous icons such as the Great Wall of China, panda, dragon boat...
- delicious local dim sum meals
- signature festivals: Dragon Boat, Chinese New Year, Mid Autumn, the Kite Festival...
As with all other quiet books, we add a little something on each page for the kiddos to fiddle with their hands: button, zipper, Velcros, flaps... A great way to practice their fine motor skills while working on their little imaginations.
This beautiful book is specially designed and handcrafted for your little Mandarin learners and families with Chinese heritage. It is a great learning companion for the ones learning Mandarin to enrich their cultural understanding and appreciation.
MANDARIN LEARNING SUPPORT FOR BILINGUAL CHILDREN
You can download a supplemental set of Mandarin flashcards HERE to accompany the book.
- Size: 20 x 20cm (8 x 8 inch)
- Materials: Synthetic, eco-friendly felt, certified STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®.
- Ethically handmade by local artisans in Vietnam.
- WE SHIP FROM Hong Kong (for all Asia orders) or the USA (for all orders outside Asia)
- FREE SHIPPING within the US, Hong Kong & Singapore for orders over 80 USD (640 HKD or 115 SGD)
- 30 DAYS HAPPINESS GUARANTEED
We absolutely stand behind our beautiful and high-quality products. If you are not happy with your order, you can return it within 30 days after delivery.
More on shipping & return here.